Tuesday, November 17, 2009

What are the two inventions that have contributed most to make our lives easier?

Hello readers!

This time we have been asked to make another description of two inventions that are very important in our lives. In my life all inventions are important but I have chosen the electricity and the television.

Electricity:

Inventions are all very important but for me one of the inventions that we use very much is the electricity


because it is used for many things, like cooking and other things as a wacth Tv. For me, electricity is very important because we use every day, and without electricity we could not live. Electricity was invented by Benjamin Franklin in the 18 century. He conducted extensive research in electricity, selling his possessions to fund his work.



Television:

The other invention that I will explain to you is the television. The Television was invented in 1926 by John Logie Baird, a British physicist. The first television transmission was achieved in the decade of the 20.There

are different types of television:
-Black and white TV: The screen shows only black and white images.
-Colour television: the screen is suitable for displaying colour images.
TV screen:
-LCD:flat, liquid crystal display.
-Plasma string TV: level, this technology is usually used for larger formats.
-High Definition TV or HDTV:Used in large formats and HD technology.

Television is very important to me because I use this a lot every day and I think for other people is also very important because we use much. I use very much because there are many television series that I like, especially watch Fama.

I hope that you like it!
bye-bye!

No comments: